Here’s my disclaimer and it’s not going to masked in legal double-talk:
- I am not a dietician.
- I am not a health professional.
- What I say is from my own experiences.
- What I say “works” works for me, and it may not work for you.
- What I say “does not work” could still work for you.
- All of this is informational. None of it is advised (because of the above).
Here is what my ethics look like when applied to this website about The Rebuild:
- I want to talk about what improves my life and talk about it in a way that gives you something to consider.
- I want to talk about holistic solutions– no solutions that create new problems.
- I am going to post what works for me, warts and all. While some people may talk about successes, I am going to talk about outcomes. I may also volunteer what I did to take a well established practice and not see any gains from it.
- Some of the products I mention may link through an affiliate program that earns me some cash. I will never link to a product or service that I do not believe in.