Pasta is total comfort food. I love a big bowl of spaghetti and meat sauce. For people who are unable to have flour in their diet, pasta is torture. Gluten free pasta is torture-lite. I started using Miracle Noodles a couple months ago and found that they were awesome. Here’s my recipe.
- 2 packages spinach Miracle Noodles
- 300g of mild italian sauce
- 1 jar Classico tomato-basil sauce
- 2 tablespoons of parmesean cheese
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 can of sliced mushrooms
- Brown italian sausage in a large frying pan.
- Open up can of mushrooms and drain well.
- Add mushrooms to sausage
- Open up Miracle Noodle packages. Strain and rinse thoroughly
- In a sauce pan on medium heat, melt butter
- Add Miracle Noodles to sauce pan.
- With tongs, turn over noodles until they heat to the point of steam coming off of the noodles and butter
- Divide noodles between two bowls
- Spoon a quarter of the meat sauce into each bowl
- Sprinkle each bowl with a tablespoon of cheese
yields: 2 serving (with some left over sauce)
One of the challenges of using Miracle Noodles is finding them. Cut out the hunt and try a sampler of them: Try and Mix it! Miracle Noodle Variety Sampler.
If find them isn’t a problem, here’s a link and a way to save 10% when you try them out:
Miracle Shirataki Noodles. Buy Now and Get 10% Off! Coupon Code: AFF10
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs.
The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.